Monday, December 31, 2007

Sick


Being sick sucks. But I think that what's worse than me being sick is Niles being sick. He started feeling badly on Thursday night and has gotten worse ever since. His fever finally broke this morning for the first time in 3 days. He has a horrible cough and severe headache. He seriously has not gotten out of the bed in 2 days. He is going to the doctor today, hopefully the dr. will work some magic.

I pray that I will not, but I know that I will be, one of those high strung, overly cautious, thinks-the-worst mothers when it comes to my children being sick. Every time that Niles coughes (which, by the way, it sounds as if he is coughing up at least one lung and half of his intestines) I'm on edge. So, I guess I have some time to mellow out....
Get well soon Niles!

No comments: