Monday, March 31, 2008

Preppy Spring Swap

I LOVE games and am so excited about my newest "game"! I am taking part in ConneticutCharm's Preppy Spring Swap and I just received my partner's name. The rules require that I send my partner 6 preppy, springy items in the colors pink and green. They can be: homemade, secondhand, candy, thrift store find, etc.
The fun part is that each item must represent 1 letter in the word SPRING.

Example (but not limited to):
S - stickers
P - pencils
R - really pretty picture
I - interesting Spring recipe
N - notecards
G - green ribbon

I am so excited to start sending stuff to my partner Imporverished Preppy (and am a tiny bit excited about receiving things too!)

What a great way to kick off spring, espcially because today was so rainy and dreary in Iowa and I am longing for the Georgia sunshine!

No comments: