Monday, March 10, 2008

Hint of Spring

We've finally had a break in the tundra-esk weather! This afternoon Bailey and I went jogging through the neighborhood. I was actually out in 34 degree weather enjoying the "warmth"! The snow is melting and the sidewalks and roads are turning into a muddy mess, thus Bailey was a muddy mess and required a bath when we got home (in my nice clean tub that I just bleached yesterday!) but it was worth it and I am craving spring!
So, I am wondering what y'all have on your playlists? I have a running mix that contains an eclectic mix that gets me through the run what gets you through yours?

With You--Jessica Simpson
Wind It Up--Gwen Stefani
Don'tcha--Pussycat Dolls
Glamorous--Fergie
Open Toes--Katherine McPhee
Holla Back Girl--Gwen Stefani
Suddenly I See--KT Tunstall
Don't Lie--Black Eyed Peas
Bubbly--Colbie Caillat
My Humps--Gwen Stefani
Switch--Will Smith
These Boots are Made for Walking--Jessica Simpson
Pocketful of Sunshine--Natasha Bedingfield
Rockstar--Nickleback
Don't Stop the Music--Rihanna
Ocean Avenue--Yellowcard
One, Two Step--Ciara
Shine--Anna Nalick
Love Story--Katherine McPhee

3 comments:

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

We have similiar taste in music. I am glad you commented on my blog so I could find yours!

Anonymous said...

On my playlist?
"Baby duckies, are you?"
"More nack, peez"
"out!!"
"big dog, lil dog, nother dog"
"more dogs"
"out"
Get the picture? Glad it's warming up. Lake Hollingsworth is just thawing out too :)
steph

workinthatpreppy said...

is your hubby an orthopod? mine is!