Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Sister!


My little sister turns 27 today!
Happy Day Katie!

Not only is Kate my sister, she is one of my best friends. I can't image life without her. Some of the reasons I love her:

  • Shared obsession for fountain Diet Coke
  • Her go-get-em attitude, never lets grass grow under her feet
  • Her ability to keep her house "company ready"--always!
  • Her generosity, she is always doing nice things for me
  • Her willingness to be my "assistant teacher" when we were kids, teaching imaginary children
  • Her great sense of style--I'm so jealous!
  • The fact that she perfectly planned out the switch from Katie to Kate on our way to freshman orientation.
  • Her ability to have fun and laugh in most any situation
  • Her passion for shopping
  • Her silly faces and bird lips
  • Her love of jelly bellies
  • Her willingness to do anything I ask her to do for me--with little complaining :)
  • I love our morning conversations as she drives to work and yells at other drivers.

I really don't know what I'd do without my see-ster.

I love you! Happy Birthday, TATIE.

8 comments:

Kiki said...

I love you back! You are two sweet to put this on your blog. You are truly my best friend. Miss you.

Unknown said...

Sisters are the best! Happy B-day to your sister!

Grace said...

Thanks for your sweet comment.. I'm trying to hang in there! :)

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The wife said...

Gotta love the sisters. They are the best and most loyal friends ever!
Thanks for your comment. I hope the new "old faithful" serves us well too or else she will be dubbed Eurotrash!!:)

Emily said...

You guys are so cute!

Thanks for your sweet comment!

Anonymous said...

Oh Miss Monogram, what a great post!

You guys look absolutely beautiful in that photo! How fun!

Thanks for posting the pix along with your always-excellent prose!

TP

amy (metz) walker said...

Cute post! Ya'll look a LOT alike!