Monday, August 6, 2007

Shear Joy



I have found that one of the hardest things about moving to a new city is finding the perfect person to cut my hair. I have wandered the mall looking for girls with cute cuts just to ask them who cut their hair! My search is over; today I found someone to cut my hair! It may seem trite however, a great haircut can turn a somewhat crappy day into a great day. For me, if my hair is sufficiently coiffed then I feel better about myself. As of 2:00 today my unmanageable mane has been tamed and my hair is basking in its former glory.
All is right with in the world of hair.

1 comment:

Kiki said...

I am so glad that your hair is back to its southern glory! I think a trip to Birmingham to have Joel cut it needs to be a quarterly experience. What a great way to see your cute sister too!!